Friday, November 23, 2007

Comedy Callback - the Show (Nov. 2007) part 2

Comedy Callback - the Show (Nov. 2007) part 2

Every month or so I will pod cast an episode of Comedy Callback and during those weeks in between shows, I will be interviewing all sorts of people on the business of being funny. I’ll also be blogging and letting you know where you can find the funny.
If you have any thoughts or suggestions please drop me an ‘e’ at comedycallback@gmail.com.
And remember, life is short - so laugh hard!

Dan Farren

Part two of our show has a theme. I didn’t know it at the time, but I do now. Comedy and transportation.
Dylan Brody hits the road with a guy named “Doug”.
Beverly Mickins hits the road with Andre & Reggie.
And Tony Figueroa just hits the road thanks to a motorcycle accident.
Enjoy! Some mature language.

No comments: